airgunner tomorrow , 10/5/16

evening guys ,

i know that its very short notice but it didnt occur to me to ask until five minutes ago.

im out to sort a few pigeons and squirrels in a grain store in the morning , ill be going at 5am ish and will probably be there for 2 or 3 hours , im near to jcn9 m6 (dy4 area) and the shooting will be out near wolverhampton , it will be strictly airgun .

this is strictly for a one time accompanied visit only , but , if things work out you will get plenty of other invites to come shooting with me .

if youre interested drop me a pm , ill be checking my messages until 11pm ish and ill check them again before i leave in the morning.

no time wasters or anyone with ideas of sneaking back to the permission please fellas.

cheers,

mel.

Nice offer Mel.

I often take people from PW out shooting and have only good experiences. Hope it goes well for you.

ive taken dozens of pw members out over the years and most of them are still friends , it just occurred to me that i hadn't taken any new guys out for ages.