Magnet- Hypaflaps Battery + Charger

Lez325

as title for sale as a job lot: All items came from UK Shoot Warehouse just before Christmas - so top quality gear - I no longer use these

Pro motion Rotary magnet cost £85

2 x Hypaflap Pigeon decoys cost £45

1 x 12v x 17Ah Battery cost £30

1 x Battery Charger cost £20

Total cost ex - delivery £180

Im looking for £90 no offers at this price please and no splits

collection only please - to heavy and bulky to post and the cost would be around £20 or so could throw in a day on the Rape as a sweetner :) Pigeon shooting not the sexual attack type rape :good::good:

Les :hmm:

as title for sale as a job lot: All items came from UK Shoot Warehouse just before Christmas - so top quality gear - I no longer use these

Pro motion Rotary magnet cost £85

2 x Hypaflap Pigeon decoys cost £45

1 x 12v x 17Ah Battery cost £30

1 x Battery Charger cost £20

Total cost ex - delivery £180

Im looking for £90 no offers at this price please and no splits

collection prefered please - to heavy and bulky to post and the cost would be around £20 to £25 or so could throw in a day on the Rape as a sweetner :) Pigeon shooting not the sexual attack type rape :good::good:

Les :hmm:

Bargain, If I am not to late, I will have it all please PM me for phone number Regards Chairman

ITS SOLD :good::drinks::beer::beer: Chairman PM'd me @ 2.20 and called me soon after- he's collecting tomorrow

Les

When you say SOLD, do you mean SOLD pending payment ? do you mean SOLD and paid for ? or did you mean to say GOLD and mis-typed it ?

P.S. Where are the pictures ? :beer:

What connectors are on the cabling; spade, bullet or crimp?
ITS SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

When you say SOLD, do you mean SOLD pending payment ? do you mean SOLD and paid for ? or did you mean to say GOLD and mis-typed it ?

P.S. Where are the pictures ? :rolleyes:ITS SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Lez just out of intrest why the sale of the hypa flaper thingy . PREFER TO USE BOUNCERS

No good :good:?:good:?:good:?:yes:?????

I have heard mixed things

Regards OTH