CZ magazines for sale

Dave 101

Hi Guys just arrived the new stock for the bulk buy .

CZ magazines direct from the factory ,

CZmagsSept09.jpg

From left to right

1 . 5 round .22lr metal mag with plastic floor plate . £24.00

2 . 5 round HMR / WMR all metal mag & floor plate £31.50

3 . 10 round .22 lr all plastic . £14.50

4 . 5 round .22 lr all plastic . £13.00

All prices include post and packing , multi buy will see a reduction in postage costs .

unfortunately due to the low stirling to euro exchange rate prices have gone up a bit , but hopefully still good value for the money .

Dave

ps could you do me favour when replying or pm put your handle and name together so I know I have the right person when replying and posting . cheers

Edited by Dave 101

feels like we have been had mate. no sign of him letting us know when there getting posted plus the pics of the mags he has posted up look secondhand. no contact from him whatsoever in regards of when he is posting them out have you heard anything...

come on dave be a sport and let us know...

regards

scot

HMR /WMR & .22 lr 10 ROUND PLASTIC mags temporarily out of stock .

Will let you know when new stock arrives .

Dave

Hi Scot .

The reason for not replying sooner is because I am waiting for a reply from CZ , which I havent had . the order I placed with CZ last week hasnt arrived and due to high demand I have sold out of 10 round plastic mags . I can assure you no one has been had . To each of you that has placed an order you have received my address and email , it would be silly of me to let you know where I live if I was going to rip you off .

I dont think I could have enough second hand mags to supply everyone , these are all genuine new mags from the factory , which arrive to me in a plastic bag in a box from CZ delivered by Fed Ex .

Scot you only paid on the 29th , so please a little patience , even if I had them and posted immediatley you probably wouldn't have received them yet . Please remember there are ongoing postal problems due to PO strikes , which has caused backlogs in the delivery system .

Any one who would like a refund is more than welcome , I cant be fairer than that .

Regards Dave

ps if any one is unsure of my integrity please have a look around the other shooting forums you will find Iam a moderator on one forum and personaly know mods from two forums , amongst many of my postings you can also find photos of me .

Thank you to all of those of you who have placed orders so far , and those who are waiting for mags I have sent pms , hopefully not missed any one .

Dave

Edited by Dave 101