Pheasant flushing problem

farm boy

I have been given permission to shoot in a field that borders a wood ,there is public access to the wood, but it is private there are pheasants in it, when I let my dog of she goes into the wood and sometime she moves the pheasants about , if the birds stray into the field I will not shoot them I DO NOT shoot pheasants , Iam a bit worried someone might think Iam using my dog to flush pheasants. what is the legal angle on this . FARM BOY

Get control of your dog or keep it on a lead!!!

The problem is I have been told that dogs are allowed in the wood it is very poorly fenced off and there is only one sign that says ,sporting rights reserved there are no keep out ,or private signs, I have been told no shooting in the woods ,which is fair enough , I do keep the dog on the lead most of the time ,but I like to give her a good run , thanks for the reply F B

Putting this in the right forum would help Gaining Permission & Shooting Opportunities > Help & Advice :)

:yes:

Double post my friend ! and still not in the right section :lol:

Okay then what is the right post then, I thought it was in the correct post ?? Iam new to this forum ,as you can see so help and advice would be appreciated!! and how do you move or delete a post.