giving up shooting , job forces sale ,everything to go

hello fellow shooters, due to being a long distance lorry driver and having a young family ,sadly after much thought i have decided to sell all my shooting equipment ,

i have for sale the following :

Rizzini o/u 12g 28" barrels, single selective trigger , in excellent cond £320 ovno

wierhauch 80k .22 air rifle c/w silencer, swivels, 4x16x50 ir scope excellent cond £300

Lanber 12g 27"+ 1/2 " barrels o/u single trigger non selective , old, battered but bloody reliable and solid £45

Belgian 410 29+ 3/4 " barrels s/s ,stock has been cut down for son to use but can be refitted , old but good working order £120

6 gun steel cabinet with lockable ammo compartment £100

cartridge bag and belt £20

two gunslips £15

clay trap and approx 100 clays £30

Bushnell 4x50 night vision prowler monocular £150

pigeon hide (camo netting and poles ) , half bodied decoys in used cond £25

pigeon rotary has arms , motor and spikes ,needs cable and battery to complete £20

Logun gunlamp ,charger, suitable for airgun , may need battery as not been used for a while £45

18 boxes of 25 coppins express high pheasant 32g size 6 £90

Please note i will only the security cabinet and cartidges once the guns have been sold , if no sale i will keep the ammo and safe for obvious reasons .

................................................................................

.................................................................................

i would prefer to sell as a complete set-up ,for anybody starting up im prepared to let everything go as a job lot for £900 , i will also throw in several half boxes of pellets , a couple of cleaning kits,and a ghillie suit !!

as above if your close enough i'll take these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pigeon hide (camo netting and poles ) , half bodied decoys in used cond £25

pigeon rotary has arms , motor and spikes ,needs cable and battery to complete £20

So does this mean he is based in Lincs then? :good:

Andy

yes andy i can see his house from the front of mine haha

you want another 410 sam ? you want to sell me yours then :lol:

haha no you ok mate am passing my 410 on to my nephew lol