New lurcher for this season

After the theft of my 2 lurchers earlier on this year, it took me a while to get another, anyhow permissions wait for no man so here he is at 12 months, and coming on extremely well.

Here he is 26" tts and bred Sire 3/8 5/8 collie / grey, - Dam - half cross collie / grey........ IMO one of the best crosses for all round lurcher work

Just thought I'd share few pics.

post-1280-1256760786.jpg

post-1280-1256760811.jpg

post-1280-1256760835.jpg

Thats ****ty mate hope all turns out well for you with the new dog :whistling:

Tell me about it, ***** scum took my coursing grey and minsahw bitch, both exclelent workers - and tol add another swift kick in the plums, after weeks of searching and investigating, i found the bitch on the net in a dogs home 150 miles away in Nottingham - delighted I rang them only to find she'd been put to sleep 2 weeks before, because no one claimed her!.

Needless to say I will in future micro chip my dogs - a lesson learnt for sure!!!!

Tell me about it, ***** scum took my coursing grey and minsahw bitch, both exclelent workers - and tol add another swift kick in the plums, after weeks of searching and investigating, i found the bitch on the net in a dogs home 150 miles away in Nottingham - delighted I rang them only to find she'd been put to sleep 2 weeks before, because no one claimed her!.

Needless to say I will in future micro chip my dogs - a lesson learnt for sure!!!!

Hard lesson to have mate ,wish you well in the future :whistling:

cheers bud - are you still getting out and doing abit :lol:

aye still out doing a we bit :lol: in fact i had a fox with her yesterday a lad up the road from me had set a trap for a fox that was at his hens , he set the trap last thursday nite he checked the trap on friday morn and found a fox leg in it :lol: he only told me about it yesterday afternoon so i took a mooch about a bit of rough cover near by and the lurcher found it layed up in the cover the fox was in poor state with the front leg missing :good: at least the lurcher ended its misery for it quickly and swiftly that was 6 days that fox was suffering way that leg off if only he had of told me sooner but as i say at least the job is done now