ESS bitch with trials awards for sale

gdunc

On behalf of a friend, if interested please send me a om and I'll forward the contact details...

WATERPOWER FAITH OF GAREBRIG

008.jpg

FOR SALE ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL BLACK AND WHITE BITCH 3 YEARS OLD

FULLY TRAINED NICE STEADY DOG WITH LOVELY TEMPERMENT AND VERY AFFECTIONATE.

SHE HAS NATURAL HUNTING PATTERN, ALSO A NATURAL LINE TAKER ON SHOT GAME.

HAS ONE SECOND PLACE AND THREE CERTIFICATES OF MERIT IN NOVICE FIELD TRIALS, SHE WOULD STILL TRIAL IF RQUIRED

MAY PART EXCAHANGE FOR 6 MONTH TO 1YEAR OLD SPRINGER BITCH MUST KC REQ WITH GOOD PEDIGREE

PRICE £1800

SIRE

SIRE WATERPOWER RAFFLES

GRAND PARENTS

SIRE FTCH WHITEHOPE LIQUORICE OF GANNOWFELL

GGG PARENTS

FTCH CHEWEKY TREESTUMP OF CUNDALHILL

FTW MERLINSBROOK OF SHERLOCK

FINKNOTTLE FERVENT

DAM

WATERPOWER IVY

DAM FTW DROMORE TAMO; SHANTER OF DRUIMMUIR

GGG PARENTS

FTCH LAGANMILL TORRENT

CORRIB CREST

FTW MERLINSBROOK SHERLOCK

FINKNOTTLE FERVENT

It's a trialling thing - my friend is really good with spaniels and he's after open wins to qualify for the championships and making dogs up to FTCH. He feels he's done all he can in trials with this bitch so he'd rather take on a young dog to bring on should one with the right breeding arise. It may sound odd to sell a good dog for kennel space but it happens all the time in trialling. The reality is that someone buys a dog that has had 3 years of top training behind her who'll work perfectly from the off.

Seen it before, freind of mine picked up a cracking little cocker off a trialler. She just squeaks sometimes when shes exited. wouldnt make the grade for trials would be marked down for it, but an excellent shooting dog.

good looking wee bitch, good luck with the sale.

Fuzrat