Trained Gundog

fallowbuck

Due to domestic circumstances I very reluctantly have to part with my 5 year old black Labrador dog "Merlin". Fully K.C. registered so you could use him for stud work.He is a very good looking ,agile and a keen worker.He is completely whistle trained and has been mostly used for general rough shooting and also has a nose for deer.He retrieves very well and cleanly.As I say this is very difficult for me but needs must. The asking price is £600 and that is a bargain I assure you.I HAVE LITTLE TIME SO PLEASE ONLY GENUINE ENQUIRIES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have one person interested but dog is still for sale, a very good buy. Pleas P.M. Cranfield for my number if interested, as I say genuine enquiries only.Thanks. Surprised no other enquiries here guys.Perhaps its post Christmas , money tight or maybe this god awful weather we've had.Anyway, I have temporary accomodation for him now.As I say he is a excellent gundog no faults that I know ,good crisp retreiver and very handsome to boot! Someone must want such a good dog.

Has he been kenelled or was he kept in your home? Do you know how he is with kids?

If I can get myself a job quickly I am very interested.

As a true gundog he has been kenneled but he has never fouled in the various caravans I have used when deer stalking etc as long as exercised before retiring to bed.As for kids ,he loves them , I have 4 children and two grand children and he is always absolutely sound and kind to them. Cheers.

Edited by fallowbuck