CZ .22 and or .17

markm

I am selling either (or both) of the guns below.

CZ .17HMR Heavy Barrel varm, 16 inch, Sak Mod, brookes kit, Nikko Sterling NE 6-24 x 56 IR scope. Nice piece of wood that is as new. This gun is in 10/10 condition and has had less than 100 bullets through it (can be veritifed on back of FAC) usual rules apply. SOLD

CZ .22LR Silhouette package, 14 inch, brookes, hawke 4-12 x 56 scope, Sak Mod, black synthetic. This gun is 9/10 (thats not doing it justice). Withdrawn from sale

Both can be tested if wanted. Selling cos I like a drink to much to go lamping and a love my bed, only need 1 for rat and rabbit control and cos I have a fantastic plan.

No tyre kickers or picture collectors and would prefer F2F deal rather than RFD2RFD.

(Edit - Price)

Edited by markm

been looking at these guns for next year, just a little concerned that i can see new ones on gun trade at £325? thats the Style or sillhouette and varm is even cheaper.

am i missing something here?

Maybe, maybe not, if your interested great if not don't bother.

£325 is not that good. I picked up a style with mod ,2x 10 and a 5 shot mag with 10x42 ir scope and to top it a harris bipod and 75 rounds all for .... £ 280 rifle is immac. The guy who sold me it knew his stuffand did give me a good deal so I don't think it was too much under the norm. for got to add sling and swivles!!

Edited by jwpzx9r

If I wanted to sell the gun for £2k thats my choice and you can see the buyer is happy as is the seller. Is it a good price, both of us think so and thats why it sold. SIMPLE!

I sold a .223 for £100 about a year ago cos I wanted rid of it, I could have sold that for £300 easy.

Locally the cost new would be -

Rifle - £400

Scope - £200

Mounts - £25

Mod - £35

Sling Swivels - £20

Sling - £15

Bore snake - £20

Batteries for scope - £5

Total £720

Sold for £380 + 1/2 RFD fees @ £20

Therefore the buyer saved £320 on a near as new package. I could have sold the package here 2 x and locally 1 x. The .22 could have been sold 2 x as well but decided to keep it.

If I wanted to sell the gun for £2k thats my choice and you can see the buyer is happy as is the seller. Is it a good price, both of us think so and thats why it sold. SIMPLE!

I sold a .223 for £100 about a year ago cos I wanted rid of it, I could have sold that for £300 easy.

Locally the cost new would be -

Rifle - £400

Scope - £200

Mounts - £25

Mod - £35

Sling Swivels - £20

Sling - £15

Bore snake - £20

Batteries for scope - £5

Total £720

Mark,what i was looking for was a complete outfit with a decent scope for night,and i got it for a good price.Some folks have way too much time on their hands and have such a boring social life they have to post keech about a thread that they are not interested in.And to pay for the outfit on sunday and for you to get it here on Wednesday was outstanding,and much appreciated.Btw,the wee man was on the clays with the new 410 today,and came onto them after a while.Def a tad heavy but the porridge will sort him out.Dave.

Sold for £380 + 1/2 RFD fees @ £20

Therefore the buyer saved £320 on a near as new package. I could have sold the package here 2 x and locally 1 x. The .22 could have been sold 2 x as well but decided to keep it.