New Permission

townsend819

Just had another bit of permission to shoot feral pigeons for a very nice farmer who I bumped into today, it isnt impossible for us younguns to get permission, I just turned up and asked real polite, 'Ill have to say yes'. Im on the basis of sort out those pigeons being ******* in the barns, and we'll take it from there. Took the Disclaimer and permission slip to him around an hour ago and he signed them on the spot, all ready to go.

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::good: :( :( :( :( :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I might be a bit exited as this is only my second piece of permission, much bigger than the first!!

There you go folks, permission for a 16 year old isnt impossible, just very hard.

Thanks for reading,

Will

well done Will :look:

If you need any help for those hard to get type, you know the ones hiding behind things, dont hesitate to give me a call i may have just the tool for the job :hmm:

Well done on the new bit. Oh and has Mr fox been round the chickens must get round soon and try and sort it :lol:

Nice one mate. When i was 13( Now 15) In used to go around on my bike to local farms and just ask" Have you got any problems with pest" and if they'd say yes id ask them do they want rid of them. Now iv got over 10 permission and about 1500 acres of hunting land if not more, Once you get one permission, farmers start to talk and ask them if they know of any other farms that might want a hand in pest control, thats how i did it :good:

well done Will :good:

If you need any help for those hard to get type, you know the ones hiding behind things, dont hesitate to give me a call i may have just the tool for the job :lol:

Well done on the new bit. Oh and has Mr fox been round the chickens must get round soon and try and sort it :lol:

Well we wouldnt want old bazil to get the better of us would we, give us a ring when you are free,

Cheers,

Will