hi,

eddoakley

hi all, im new to the forum (and only found it by accident) but it looked good so i thought i'd join. i'm in Cwmbran (south Wales) an am always looking for any type of shooting at any time!! dont mind travellin a bit if its worth it, any1 want a shooting partner in this area? EDD

thanx 4 the welcomes!! :)

I have a fair bit of ground to shoot(none of it particularly bountiful ) but am always looking for mor oppotunities and reasons not 2 b stuck in wiv er in drawers!! :yes:

Any1 welcome 2 come an try my places and always happy to join others.(dont mind driving, picking up, helping out or anything at all!!!!!)

Ta

Edd

thanx 4 the welcomes!! :)

I have a fair bit of ground to shoot(none of it particularly bountiful ) but am always looking for mor oppotunities and reasons not 2 b stuck in wiv er in drawers!! :yes:

Any1 welcome 2 come an try my places and always happy to join others.(dont mind driving, picking up, helping out or anything at all!!!!!)

Ta

Edd

I have plenty of land- but would you fancy the drive down??? Im 40 miles south of Bristol

Les :yes:

I have plenty of land- but would you fancy the drive down??? Im 40 miles south of Bristol

Les :yes:

Hi Les, wher abouts r u? distance doesnt sound a prob 4 me. wot sort of shootin u got ther? i'm always happy 2 help with vermin(as are a couple of mates) and dont mind airgun(if i have to, sgc and fac, although only.22 at the mo)

Edd