What does your club charge

RC45

Hey Phil,

I have always looked at shooting or fishing as the main element of taking part with like minded people and having fun. SO dont think you are not good enough. If you are safe and enjoy the sport, take part in registered shoots.

As far as not taking part as registered, dont forget, you would gain a handicap after at least 3 registered shoots so that helps. It also gives you a target for improvement for the future.

Sorry to bang on but as long as you try your best, enjoy the sport, and shoot responsibly and safely,nothing else matters.

Well that's my personal view anyway.

What do others think?

Edited by chefdon50

Hey Phil,

I have always looked at shooting or fishing as the main element of taking part with like minded people and having fun. SO dont think you are not good enough. If you are safe and enjoy the sport, take part in registered shoots.

As far as not taking part as registered, dont forget, you would gain a handicap after at least 3 registered shoots so that helps. It also gives you a target for improvement for the future.

Sorry to bang on but as long as you try your best, enjoy the sport, and shoot responsibly and safely,nothing else matters.

Well that's my personal view anyway.

What do others think?

Thanks for the encouragement. Firstly I only get a small amount of time for clays (paper targets are my preference), so to find the extra time to improve my clay shooting is not possible at the moment.

I am pleased more people are adding their club, I will keep a note for when i'm on my travels.

Many thanks for the replies so far..

Phil

;)

National Clay shooting Centre - Bisley

ESK, DTL, OTR & OSK £6.50 for 25 non members, £5.50 for members but if you buy 10 round tokens at a time it comes down to £5

DYC Clays - Denham, £25 for 100 ESP non members

Bisley Shooting Ground - Bisley - £35 for 100 ESP non members

EJ Churchill - High Wycombe - £58 for 100 ESP non members + Tip

Jon.

was invited to a ground as a guest, £10 for 60, inc as much coffee as wanted and a sausage roll at end of day, was very impressed with their setup and hope to go again, very helpful guy that ran it, gave good instruction on where I was going wrong

was invited to a ground as a guest, £10 for 60, inc as much coffee as wanted and a sausage roll at end of day, was very impressed with their setup and hope to go again, very helpful guy that ran it, gave good instruction on where I was going wrong

What ground was it stubby? If it's local I might give it a go