Baby stoat

henry d

I certainly wouldn't put it in with adult ferrets, they would probably kill it in seconds and that includes nursing jills.

You best bet is to feed it, keep it warm and dry and in a few months time take it out in the countryside and let it go.

Forget any thoughts about it chasing rabbits into nets and killing them for you, it ain't going to happen.

Once its big enough, the minute you put it on the ground outside, will be the last time you see it, as its wild instincts will kick in.

But, you will have the satisfaction of having been a good "parent". :blink:

I certainly wouldn't put it in with adult ferrets, they would probably kill it in seconds and that includes nursing jills.

You best bet is to feed it, keep it warm and dry and in a few months time take it out in the countryside and let it go.

Forget any thoughts about it chasing rabbits into nets and killing them for you, it ain't going to happen.

Once its big enough, the minute you put it on the ground outside, will be the last time you see it, as its wild instincts will kick in.

But, you will have the satisfaction of having been a good "parent". :blink:

:(

There is only one thing that you can do my friend now that you taken it into your house, care about it as it was your best mate and then when is old enough let him go it will soon find the way to survive.

As you can see everybody here as given nearly the same suggestions that means probally that we not cruel killers and heartless as some ****head would like to describe us but we all know how to take care of our wildlife, good for you mate you done the right thing.

Hope that you and your new mate will have fun.

Marco

Little b has been having a giraffe,I was feeding him(?)and I noticed his tail was mucky and started to clean it......10 seconds later and I find............................................................................

......................................................it`s a weasel,no black tip.It must have been dry blood from the cat attack,still he is no bother and growing in all directions(perhaps he`s a pine martin in disguise :( that would be interesting :blink: )