bettinsoli diamond

wrighty

hello i am new to this site and i have found quite abit of useful information about shotguns and hopeing if i could get some help, i am in my second year at collage studying gamekeeping and i have always bin into my dogs more than anything but with this coarse i thought ide better off learning about guns and shooting more i have got my licence and i have shot my dads s/s a few times on rabbits and foxes but not game, i have bin looking for a o/u 12g and i have spotted a bettinsoli diamond and the gunsmith says it fits me and told me how you would know if it fits and it is a nice gun lightweight but i have heard a few storys about the ejectors on them always break and problems occur with them and just wanted know off the experianced shooters about these guns, are these storys true or not? i need a gun for all round realy for everything pest predators and game is this the right gun for me ?

• 3 weeks later...

i have just bought one today with 500 carts, the whole idea of a bettinsoli was put in my mind last yr when i was looking for my first gun, i was looking at huglu 103de, larouna, lanber dlux, and the betty, i am happy with my choice as it took 2-3 months of revision on the net and in here but at the end of the day as a begginer its down to personal choice and a good sense and my sense went for the betty d x 30", just cannot wait to go crack some clays this sunday!!.

hi wrighty, i bought the 30 inch super sport with external multi-chokes about 2 years ago. my shooting has improved quite a bit and i put that down to the longer barrels, as my old o/u had 28s. go for the betti and you"ll be impressed. great value.