Mossberg 590 Persuader on SGC

Great gun for vermin control - had mine a month and superb - make sure you get the original manual with the gun, it details conversion, takes seconds!!! - Only minor downside I've found is that if you want to use the pump action you are best advised to use 70mm shells, 65mm shells misfeed!

Wabbitbosher - The 590 Persuador can be changed to a 7+1 via http://www.saddleryandgunroom.co.uk/ for approx £20.00. They were the only place I could find that supplied this model.

I bought mine over a year ago from Saddlery & Gun Room and they are very nice people to deal with. Mine has performed faultlessly and can cycle 65mm carts no problem with Ely. This is possibly my favorite gun in the cabinet.

Plenty of accessories for this shotgun can be found at www.Midwayuk.co.uk including sling mounts, cartridge holders etc.

The best thing is Mossberg give these shotguns a 10yr Warranty, which offers peace of mind for years to come.

Barrel is not chromed so suggest you seek advice from Mossberg is you intend to use steel shot.

All in all a great shotgun. :yes:

Edited by Dazzlinone

Well I agree with Dazzlinone about the Saddlery & Gunroom, very helpful. For me and with a gun 1 month old the 65mm shells misfeed, might have been the cold or the wet or just me but I was pretty unhappy about it on my first outing. Had a look at the instruction manual on my return before going back to the shop and it clearly states on page 5, 590 models handle 2-3/4" or 3" magnum shells. Got some 70's and hey presto, no misfeed and no suprise it was wet and cold, just my experience, it's your choice and your money but a great gun. Thanks to Dazzlinone for the website info for accessories.