Daihatsu Terios

TomV

They seem to be a good car, so long as you don't neet to tow too much. Have a look at the Vitara if you fancy something bigger.

Phil

I don't think I'll be towing much to be honest! I've been looking at Vitaras, there quite a big car so if you get a 1.6 they will be thirsty on petrol. Likewise a 2.0 litre would also. Turbo diesels seem to be very rare :good:

is this the older model or new model? the old model me and my mate own a terios and no word of a lie you can take it over just about anything. we use ours for lamping,good on fuel and the dif lock switch is always good when you get stuck in somthing nasty. my mate handles his alot better than me ive not had as uch experiance off road as him. but if you are looking for a good reliable off roader then get a terios. they ay not look like your average manly lamping bus but they perform as good as anything out there.

Has anyone got one? They get good reviews in what car. Looked at one today, quite nice cars :angry:

I saw a top gear program where thery used a Terios painted like a fox ( I kid you not) and Mr Clarkson had to loose a pack of hounds driving this vehicle through woods across fields etc - he lost got stuck in a river - however the vehicle seemed more than up for the job

Les :angry: