halfords Jump starter/compressor

Andy_B

hi I have got a halfords jump starter come compressor come **** light !! battery has gone flat...i have a drawer full of chargers from various kids toys etc...not sure which one is for the halfords pack...anybody got one its the 100 version ...if so could you possibly have a look at the charger and give me the mA/hr rating and voltage ...?? the one i am using has been on charge all day and the thing is still as flat as a witches t!t !!!

It might be the starter pack is kaput. I have had a couple and they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They don't tend to last no matter how well you treat them. I have seen hundreds at car boots and auctions - none work. The only one which would do the job was a Snap On, which a mate has.

cheers for help if 20alex09 could give me the correct details from charger that would be a start ...ruddy thing has only been used to blow up the kids bike tyres an occasional jump start nothing heavy ...it was 90 quid... snapon would be about 5 times that...from experience !!