Game Syndicate

halowa

Just to give all a few more details, Hogey is first in line for a space (although he might not be interested) and then I think I might have at least 1 or 2 other spaces. The same shoot came up last year and there was a great lot of interest although a number let me down including 1 person from here who arranged to meet me beside the shoot and did not turn up.

Genuine reasons for people leaving - work saturdays now, sharing 2 syndicates between 2 guns. If your interested just post here and I will get back to you when I have more details about spaces (approx 2 weeks).

It is not first come first served but who suits the best. All members ages range for low 30's to mid 50's. The walking is quiet demanding so you must be physically fit.

Shoot just outside of morpeth.

£320 (this season) per year paid in feb. Predicted about the same this year.

Shoot saturday.

150 duck and 350 phes released.

Shot 8 times (so far) this year. Bags so for for this season - 33,34,28,43,31,42,29,50 with 2 more remaining.

14 members 2 x teams(stay the same all season), walk one stand one, pegs drawn and teams swap over drives every week.

Pigeon shooting anytime.

Possible deer stalking (not a lot, average 2 - 3 roe per year).

I do all keeping (covered by other members when I am on holiday - only 1 week this year), but 3 - 4 work days & 1 feeder fill per season (anytime that month).

Full break down of money spent (to the last penny) given at the end of the season.

members pair up to do catering days, port, pork pies etc for 11's. One off cost of about £30, but you get catered for all other days.

Insurance cover needed.

Shoot and work dates agreed in feb.

Clay shoot at local shooting ground (5 mins away) then a bbq back at the farm.

Any other questions? Anyone else interested? Dogs?

Thanks for all replies here and PM!s. I have asked current members to let me know what they are doing before the end of the season. I will know for defno then. Like I say, a few have indicated they may be leaving but have not officially said. Hogey is first in line as he wanted in last season and just missed out on a place but I will let all know about places, meeting up for a look around etc etc as soon as I know for defno.

Thanks for all replies here and PM!s. I have asked current members to let me know what they are doing before the end of the season. I will know for defno then. Like I say, a few have indicated they may be leaving but have not officially said. Hogey is first in line as he wanted in last season and just missed out on a place but I will let all know about places, meeting up for a look around etc etc as soon as I know for defno.

ok.cheers <_<

alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to finish the thread. Thanks to all for your interested

JDFrain (has taken the gun of a syndicate member who is now sharing a gun with another member. John has beat for us for 2 years FOC so was an obvious choice).

Hogey (has taken the place of a person who now works saturdays. He was first in line for last year for a place) .