VW Amarok

mcs1972

I will not be buying any VW branded clothing, thank you very much :unsure:

Personally I'd rather spend (dont know what this costs yet) a 15k on one of these, than a knackered range rover that claps out every 5 minutes...I think there are other versions going to be available...Mitsubishi seem to be pumping the shoot mags full of ads as well..

I'd prefer to buy on the basis of functionality and reliablity instead ....just a thought..

M

Absolutely spot on.

I just wanted to see a piccy but oh no......

The link below the interactive thing that says see the press photos is a bit of a giveaway.....well for most :unsure:

http://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/press-rel...w-amarok-photos

Ho hum, thought i'd share this with people as I thought it would be pretty well received as something a bit different, I'm getting one as I dont have a shoot wagon at the moment....and no, I don't have a staffie and no I'm not a builder... ;->

The link below the interactive thing that says see the press photos is a bit of a giveaway.....well for most :unsure:

http://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/press-rel...w-amarok-photos

Ho hum, thought i'd share this with people as I thought it would be pretty well received as something a bit different, I'm getting one as I dont have a shoot wagon at the moment....and no, I don't have a staffie and no I'm not a builder... ;->

That thing will be ok as a shoot waggon just so long as your shoot is dead flat and dry, but if it's a bit hilly and wet...............make sure you take yer wellies with you.

That thing will be ok as a shoot waggon just so long as your shoot is dead flat and dry, but if it's a bit hilly and wet...............make sure you take yer wellies with you.

even with a proper 4wd system and not some gay softroad system? its got all the toys....hmm spose we'll have to see, I'll get one on loan from them.. :->

even with a proper 4wd system and not some gay softroad system? its got all the toys....hmm spose we'll have to see, I'll get one on loan from them.. :->

With wheels and tyres fit only for a tarts cart, you aint gonna get far off road afore ye stuck. We in the motor trade call these things 'fur coat and no knickers' :unsure: :angry:

meant to 2.0 litre i think and returning impressive mpg and in a lower tax bracket than all other 4x4 coz co2 emissions are low.

so if it comes with all the promises and (as ive read in a 4x4 magazine ) a decent 4x4 system why wouldnt folks buy em!!?

a crew cab with all the above and vw reliability and cheaper than all others to run?

i would have a look at em

sauer