Baikal Hushpower .410

Looking to sell my Baikal hushpower .410, single barrel, fixed choke, manual safety, wooden stock, had about 50 cartridges through it mint condition. Very effective pest control gun, whisper quiet with subsonic cartridges. Selling the gun with 200+ cartridges mainly eley subsonic 18g fibre, brass snap cap, cleaning kit. Looking for £350.

Going to have a moan, new member... no location entered on profile... places add... we have to ask "where are you"... again.

I posed this question to a mod recently and apparently their hands are tied, cannot make it a rule that profiles should be completed.

Never mind had my huff"n"puff but if I were selling I would be putting the item location in, common sense really?

Cheers Rob.

Looking to sell my Baikal hushpower .410, single barrel, fixed choke, manual safety, wooden stock, had about 50 cartridges through it mint condition. Very effective pest control gun, whisper quiet with subsonic cartridges. Selling the gun with 200+ cartridges mainly eley subsonic 18g fibre, brass snap cap, cleaning kit. Looking for £350.

can you send me any pics and where abouts are you.

Edited by samtheman

not to add insult to injury on an already sketchy post, but i can get a new one for £315 <_<:good:

look here, these are the main agents for hushpower and sell them for £315

http://www.saddleryandgunroom.co.uk/Gunroom/SG_Hushpower.htm

Not sure why people feel the need to comment on asking prices of guns, I thought only people who are genuinely interested in buying were supposed to comment on these threads? I appreciate that you don't want fellow forum users to get ripped off, but there is nothing in the forum rules that say you have to state an asking price that is in line with that of other available models! I don't see a problem with anyone chancing their arm, it's up to the buyer to satisfy themselves that they are getting a good deal.

Just wanted to share my thoughts, no insult intended to anyone, I realise there are good intentions behind the posts.

Not sure why people feel the need to comment on asking prices of guns, I thought only people who are genuinely interested in buying were supposed to comment on these threads? I appreciate that you don't want fellow forum users to get ripped off, but there is nothing in the forum rules that say you have to state an asking price that is in line with that of other available models! I don't see a problem with anyone chancing their arm, it's up to the buyer to satisfy themselves that they are getting a good deal.

Just wanted to share my thoughts, no insult intended to anyone, I realise there are good intentions behind the posts.

Think yourself lucky it isn't AirgunBBS, it would be a ban on there for intefering with sales threads <_<