both cartridges firing

Bingo

On Saturday I fired at a pheasant (missed of course) but worryingly both cartridges fired at the same time. I fired several more shots after this and it didnt happen again. Any ideas re why this happened? :good:

It's a Bettinsoli diamond, single trigger

Any advice appreciated

Hi there

I had exactly the same problem with my Bettinsoli Diamond after only firing 200 shots or so :yes: . I took it back to where i got it from and they fixed it under warrenty. I used it today and it was fine (touch wood). In respect to why, i'm not 100% sure but they said it was somthing to do with the recoil of the first cartridge setting off the second barrel. Hope this helps,

Tom :good:

it can actually seperate the midrib. if prolonged doubling shots happen.

it is not good.

really? i thought zabala did one that could be double fired, i'm frobably wrong but i thought i saw an add in gun mart ages ago i thought it looked nice it was sbs i think it had fleu de lea's (sorry if its spelt wrong i didn't do french' on the the pistol type grip

rich green had the same problem with his bettinsoli and the sears haddent been machined of fully there was a piece needed fileing off the gunsmith said its not done it since.he had it do it about 5 times on his first round of skeet lol ended up with a bruised face.lol