lefty

newbieshooter

can you shoot left handed with a right handed guns, I find there is not enough choice in left handed guns for under £600

Yes you can shoot with a right handed gun if you are a lefty

All my guns are right handed guns (Even my .22 rimmy)

Just make sure they are not Cast for a right hander, i e the stock is straight

I hope this helps

WB

also is it best to get a 3'' chamber or 2.75''

I think all companys do straight guns Gunsmiths cast them for the shooter as a part of gun fitting, if its needed.

Its up to you if you go for 3 inch chamber or not

3 inch chamber is good for Foxes or Wildfowling

If you want a pigeon or clay gun go for 2 3/4 inch you'll find loads more to choose from as well

WB

Some guns come straighter than others bettinsoli for instance are reasonably straight and thats one of the reasons I got on allthough they do now do a l/h stocked gun but I had mine fitted and adjusted for me anyway which is probably a good idea and it wasn't that expesnsive.

Cheers,

Ben

can you shoot left handed with a right handed guns, I find there is not enough choice in left handed guns for under £600

I think you would be able to find enough of a choice in many of the major makers, such like, Browning, Berreta, Winchester.

I am a lefty, a biased one at that , i shoot browning citoris off the shelf, Ultra xs ,

will fit any lefty, or the other handed guys :lol: , they have a smaal amount of cast, this wont hinder your mount or sight picture when shooting,obviuosly a fitted gun would be better, but you'd be hard pressed to find another closer fitting shotgun,trust me ive tried and thats why i shoot competitively with 4 of them

2 X 325's ULTRA 1 X 425 GOLD SP CLAY 1 X 525 SPORTING

good luck in your choice

Martin B)

I am right handed but shoot from the left, all my guns are right handed. The trick is to get them as straight as possible and it make no difference other than safety catches etc.

If you want a semi, the lefty will be better for safety. I had a Remington semi left and didnt like it, changed to a Browning right hand and loved it, Some time unburned power got in my eyes if it was windy. I may go for another semi but as I am older and more safety minded I will want a lefty - Fabram H35 comes in L/H

Older and wiser is good,glasses for the eyes are good too ???

Me i never shoot without them,wear them all day in the shop and all the time in the field or at the range, only got two of them and id like to keep them ;)

Martin

Well said TLE

mother in law works in the eye clinic she sees some ****TY eye injuries

Glasses all the time for me !!!

She'd Whack me if i went in there with a bit of clay sticking out of me eye!!!

mother in law, try your mother,

dont hear the end of it, but her intentions are good, and having a good friend who lost part of his vision through an accident, forcing him to shoot lefthanded, i know i wont ever be shooting without glasses.

but then i cant see anything without them, so havent got much of a choice ???