Following Axe's RSS Site Addition

Billy.

Ok, it's been submitted, so nothing can actually be downloaded yet. However I thought I might give you a little peek at what it is going to look like :rolleyes::oops:

28000vm.jpg

Feedback welcome. However please consider that this has been created using a web development tool, so it's kind of like making a microwave dinner - No real choice of how it's specifically made, just a set layout and not much to change.

Edited by harfordwmj

iPod touch, yes. Blackberry, no... Sorry!

It'll take a while to get it listed, as they process around 500 apps a day and the waiting list is about 1-2 months. :good:

Jeez,

The high flying world of modern technology. 1 - 2 months? There will be 3 new iphones out in that time, each one better than the one before.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got an iPhone (I feel a bit dirty for having succumbed) any news on the PW app? It's been over two weeks.

I'm waiting on Axe to submit new graphics, as it got rejected because they weren't happy with the splash screen... Took about 2 weeks to find that out..