shotgun licence

joe sharpe

you can apply and get your previous history, there might be a charge. I got this when i was applying for the very 1st time though im in NI, so i dont know what the procedure would be or where you would begin to get this info on the mainland.

Hi at the gun club a few months ago talking to some of the lads who mixed it with police on the picket line [miners strike] they got their licence.

Did you do any "Time " ? As automatic refusal falls under the following anything else I guess it is up to how the interview goes with the FEO and how he puts your case across to the FLO, if it was minor I don't think you will have a problem..but you will have if you try and hide it..

Anyone sentenced to imprisonment for three months or more is prohibited for a period of five years following their release. Anyone sentenced to three years or more is prohibited for life.

I had a driving without care and attention conviction from 1984, but I put circa 1984, as wasnt quite sure of exact dates, anyhow they'd know them! still put it down, best to put everything, or ask you FEO for advice

Edited by JT1

In Scotland some convictions are not on your record when you get a copy from SCRO but you still need to mention them juvenile convictions fall into this category as do old motoring offences from when you did not have to mention them on you application (the old SGC with no picture) try and put in what the conviction was and penalty if any and roughly what year and tell them you will admit to any on record if you have not mentioned them. Remember write down any they put to you for future reference.ATB.