Substituting shotgun primers

I have a 20g recipe that calls for cx2000 primers,I dont have many of them but I do have a fair amount of cx50s which are milder.

Anyone have any idea how I can go about using the cx50s while still maintaining the cartridges performance, and safety. Does it require extra propellant (A1) and if so how much to compensate.

I also have some primers decapped from Winchester Western 32g 5s that I would like to use if anyone has information that would allow me to.

TIA :yes:

I have a 20g recipe that calls for cx2000 primers,I dont have many of them but I do have a fair amount of cx50s which are milder.

Anyone have any idea how I can go about using the cx50s while still maintaining the cartridges performance, and safety. Does it require extra propellant (A1) and if so how much to compensate.

I also have some primers decapped from Winchester Western 32g 5s that I would like to use if anyone has information that would allow me to.

TIA :yes:

Do you have Claygame's loads?

There has to be a correlation between 'pressure and velocity ... no?

So with compoments "not listed" because those manufacturers just don't how can you reload? especially if those and a chrono are all that is available?

Some research around the various sites, a V/C graph perhaps and a careful approach That is short of a pressure barrel or one of the kits Dr Kolb details on Border Barrels site?

Has anyone an absolute answer please?