The Obama Deception

Jim Sarakun

Not if the new world order have their way, do a google search on " population treble timescale according to the masonic otter stealers " and no doubt it will come up. if you are a gypsy who steals cash points you will be able to devote at least two hours to this :bye2:

I'm sorry Jim, you lost my vote with this sentence , "I have a good friend who is a Gypsy. Yes I pull his leg about the ATM machines he and his mates acquired this last week and everything else we type cast them with." :bye2:

I saw this almost a year ago, its not new.

In the interests of balance, this is a link to one of the many good debunking articles out there.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2009/...-deception.html

I'm sorry Jim, you lost my vote with this sentence , "I have a good friend who is a Gypsy. Yes I pull his leg about the ATM machines he and his mates acquired this last week and everything else we type cast them with." :bye2:

I saw this almost a year ago, its not new.

In the interests of balance, this is a link to one of the many good debunking articles out there.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2009/...-deception.html

I try to be a free thinker Cranfield and learn by what I see and hear. I love a good conspiracy theory like any one else, if this is one and only time will tell, you surely must admit, having watched the film, that it is very convincing.

Everything I have printed in this post is true, votes I am not looking for, the truth, as always, is.

As for my Gypsy mate, which is the truth, why should I lie, well he has a good thing going at the moment with some top of the range wine, should you be interested. Some top of the range fireworks too, should you have a party pending.

I looked at and read your link. MMMMMMM!

Edited by Jim Sarakun