Member Profile

danddo

I know that to complete the profile is optional and I have no problem with that, but I would be interested to hear other members opinions: mainly when members are asking for shooting wanted it would be good to see a little information of the member who is asking mainly age and location. Or have I got this completely wrong - over to you :drinks:

would be nice if they would spend the time to do that,as you can get a picture(even a small pic helps)of a person and note it and use their posts to gauge that person.

i have thought about taking someone out,that has no shoot or to try rimfires but,it can take a while to gauge people without some extra info without actually asking them,plus their area helps and saves asking where do you live?..

al

Edited by albob

would be nice if they would spend the time to do that,as you can get a picture(even a small pic helps)of a person and note it and use their posts to gauge that person.

i have thought about taking someone out,that has no shoot or to try rimfires but,it can take a while to gauge people without some extra info without actually asking them,plus their area helps and saves asking where do you live?..

al

Seems strange for you to give this answer and we only know you come from Stockport. :drinks::lol:

Seems strange for you to give this answer and we only know you come from Stockport. :lol::wub:

at least you know i`m from stockport!!! :good: plus the posts i have done..so not all incorrect is it? :lol: plus you can see what guns i shoot..some good info their ..if you look! :wub:

also i have more info on my profile than you..no age or guns etc in yours.. :wub:

funny thing but,if you are a wanderer and go on to other forums,you will find more than enough information to satisfy your cusiosity about me. :lol:

al

Edited by albob

But I don't want people to know what guns I have, I might decide to make that part up!

:hmm:

why?..your anonymous on here.. :lol:

if you meet someone and you have made up your profile,what then..err,i lied mate because i did not want you to know what i had.. :o

you may need this when coming on here then..>>> :good::P

al

ps,so your not after .303 headstamps then? :hmm:

Edited by albob

I don't like displaying what equipment I have, as sometimes there are thieves who troll forums.

And as for displaying a picture, the only straight picture I have, is on my passport... :blink:

does that mean the other pics are gay? :lol:

your okay,as i have my own guns and have no wish to own yours :good::P

that pic on your passport?..are you the one on crimewatch. :lol::P :yp: :oops:

Edited by albob