scotland stalking

ricky green

I was asked by a mate of mine if i wanted to go to scotland hind stalking.As i had never bin before i jumped at the chance,the company was exerlent, grub was superb and we all had a good three days stalking with a total of 17 beasts between us.It took me four attemps befour i finally got my first shot,i think the stalker thought i was never going to shoot.once i got rid of the buck fever so to speak it was a little easyer.liked to thank the boys for taking me. :good:

post-10309-1265302226.jpg

I was asked by a mate of mine if i wanted to go to scotland hind stalking.As i had never bin before i jumped at the chance,the company was exerlent, grub was superb and we all had a good three days stalking with a total of 17 beasts between us.It took me four attemps befour i finally got my first shot,i think the stalker thought i was never going to shoot.once i got rid of the buck fever so to speak it was a little easyer.liked to thank the boys for taking me. :rolleyes:

Nice photo;Glad you enjoyed yourself as we all did.The stalkers Tim; Mauve;and Hamish from the two estates estates we stalked on;got us on a lot of hinds in all credit to them. The weather was kind to us;so we could not ask for much more.Pity about the Port running out on our last night. Reguards Dave

Last December near Crieff. First hind on the first day.

That wasn't by any chance at Auchnafree (Sp?) Estate was it mate? I was beating there in the 70's when I lived up above Killin near Crauchan Caravan Site!

Edited by Frenchieboy