2.5 turbo desiel land rover

ditchman

Big thank you to all the boys and views on my land rover turbo desiel topic....thanks for the support and advice ...cause the engine is ticking over nicely, when it stops snowing here in Cantley i will test the Turbo first....the engine was rebuilt by Chuch farm Landrovers 7000 miles ago...but i know the turbo wasnt touched....as it appened i bought a secondhand tubo during the summer so we should be up and running if that is the problem.

Point taken about the 200 seris engine...you are right it is a good replacement but i have to stick with the desiel turbo as i am tottally skint ...been unemployed for 2 years....anyway tanks again for taking the trouble to get bak to me, and i will post another topic soon when the weather picks up as to my progress.........got to mend it soon as the pigeons are flying about

regards

ditchman

well done for getting it fixed, they are fine engines untill they go wrong, and with that age and mileage on i would definately have looked at repairing, should be another 100,000 and 10 years left in that one, i just assumed it was the origional one from the truck and had already done 100,000 in which case i would not have bothered,

again well done, good luck and happy landrovering