beretta silver pigeon s

For sale is my left handed beretta silver pigeon. Its in lovely condition with only light use. It is 1 years old. The wood is a lovely dark colour. The gun has 30inch barrels, has fixed chokes and has a manual safety. The gun will come with the beretta case it was sold in. I will only sell face to face and will need full i.d as well as licence details. Aylesbury based. Price is £925. I now have some pictures.

post-18004-1265656125.jpgpost-18004-1265656140.jpg

post-18004-1265656174.jpgpost-18004-1265656184.jpg

post-18004-1265656192.jpgpost-18004-1265656205.jpg

Edited by unapalomablanca

"how many entry level pigeon"S" have you seen and thought,WOW that must be hand engraved,or walnut of the highest quality and should be on a EELL?No they are all the same,off the factory line by the thousand"

Your response above is naive and overly extreme, it's the little differences in life that ALWAYS make the difference.

Even on an S there will be a tolerance band for figuring in the wood that the factory uses to grade the blanks. When down at the local gunshop buying any grade or model and faced with a dozen in the rack, only a fool would say "oh just give me the first one that comes to hand mate, they're all the same aren't they".

Similarly this is also a very naive outlook

"And how many items are advertised as new and turn out that they have been used to knock posts in with?None I would think"

The answer to this question as well as almost every other, like; how many parcels will be stolen by postmen themselves next week, how many rogue priests are still out there, how many judges, police, politicians, doctors etc will abuse their positions in the next 30 days? how many monkey will eventually type out the entire works of shakespear by randomly stabbing at the keys?

The answer is always SOME not NONE! and it's the "SOME" that we're always concerned about.

Mmm getting hot in here! I do think folks should be in the forum for a bit before they post a gun sale as this will increase the trust and help the sale? The no pic no price changes no previous posts is surely not the best way to go about it ? But of course he's perfectly free to do so if he wishes and good luck to him! Will

Mmm getting hot in here! I do think folks should be in the forum for a bit before they post a gun sale as this will increase the trust and help the sale? The no pic no price changes no previous posts is surely not the best way to go about it ? But of course he's perfectly free to do so if he wishes and good luck to him! Will

Yes i agree with utectok but i have a ambi,same gun and i have knocked fence post's in with it with great success but it's a shame i can't put them things in the other things to make it go BOOM BOOM BOOM hey ho that's how **** happens good luck with the sale not to say you need it atb Rob. :lol:

Friendly forum this one :good:

Have posted for sale item and not been on here long (registered that is)on some of the other forums i use you have to be on the trusted list before selling,although i cant see what difference that makes,other wise all crooks would just use internet to prove they are trustworthy and away they go,surely it wouldt be until after the event that someone was proved to be untrusworthy :hmm:

Why all the snobbery about silver pigeon :oops: i thought they looked good and would love this gun

if i had the money

if i could view/use it first

see receipt of purchase

If i have missed some vital point,sorry,otherwise we all entitled to our opinion

Newbie here but not elsewhere.

Hi there is this a game/field version or a sporter? Presumably the latter. How long have you had it and how much use has it had?

Thanks a lot, i

Tom.

Its had the auto safety disconnected and made into a manual safety. I paid extra and it was carried out by gk when i ordered it.

It has had only light use about 2000 carts. It is probably a field gun. Its excellent for either pigeons or clay.