I love my truck .

Harnser

Two or threee months ago I bought a 03 plate Mazda B2500 pickup truck for shooting and getting around the farms . I am very pleased with this truck and have found it to be very good off road and a pleasure to drive on road . From the first fill up of diesel I added 100 ml of two stroke oil to 35 litres of diesel to the fuel ,to aide the the combustion and to lube the fuel pump and clean out the injectors also to lubricate the upper cylinders . I am getting at least 30 to the gallon overall and am well pleased with the performance . It goes like excrement off a chrome shovel with hardly any turbo lag what so ever .

Anybody looking for a 4x4 truck , then I dont think they come any better than the Mazda B2500 .

Harnser .

Two stroke oil dos aid combustion . If you search two stroke oil on this forum search there are two very good threads that will explain the science behind using two stroke oil as a diesel additive . Yes I put two stroke oil in at every fill up . Two stroke burns at a higher temprature than petrol .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser