FAC

sid the sniper

Sid

Life just isn't like that, some regions are very likely to ruck about FAC air rifle on 20 acres...80ft lb available easily now, what they should be doing is looking at topography but they tend to concentrate to much on acreage. You also need cause, do I assume you have a bunny, issue on your 20 acres???

With regard your neighbours 800 acres, you will need to demonstrate you have permission and show there is a problem that requires the likes of a .223 to deal with it.

If you can do that then there should not be a problem, but the police like to make problems, so there probably will be.

ATB!!

i don't see an issue with that - you might get a mentor condition put on the .223 though.

Being as there are 2 X 243 shooters authorised on the 800 acres I done see there being a problem but I should think that Nick has hit the nail on the head with his answer!

You can but try!!!! :good:

theres plenty of bunnies and lots of foxes next door, theres already 2 .243s passed on this land aswell. Do you think a .223 would be possible without previous mentoring?

I think you'll have trouble on an initial grant going straight for centrefire with no experience. You don't say how old you are but its something you'll have to chat over with your FEO and see.