3,farm 500 acres + spinney

4,farm 150 acres +2 woods

5,house 4.5 acres+ wood

6,house 6 acres

7,nursery 4 acres (pcp)

8,paddock 10 acres (pcp)

9,paddock 20 acres (pcp)

10,orhard 5 acres (pcp)

11,12,13,14,15, 1 acre ish gardens (pcp air rifle)

Have to vary my shooting,so stick to pigeons this time of year and rabbits come spring, just churns up the cart ways to much right now

I have roughly 20000 hectares to shoot range across oxon wilts and gloucester I us to work for a major agri contractor who has a brother who is also a contractor and landowner .

And they have a massive amount hectares alone they farm and that can vary from year to year when they lose and gain land.

I think in my area that alot of pigeon shooter have given up I have not seen another shooter in a field for over six months .

Alot of them are builders and with a lack of work equals a lack of cash to spend on cartridges .

Regards OTH

I have done some beating in my local Estate for the last 6 or 7 years, 1000 acres, and the gamekeeper let's me go on it when vermin needs to be controlled. He is really good to me so I can not complain. He tells me where the birds have been all week.

I could not get anything nearby and did not have anybody to shoot with.

I have roughly 20000 hectares to shoot range across oxon wilts and gloucester I us to work for a major agri contractor who has a brother who is also a contractor and landowner .

And they have a massive amount hectares alone they farm and that can vary from year to year when they lose and gain land.

I think in my area that alot of pigeon shooter have given up I have not seen another shooter in a field for over six months .

Alot of them are builders and with a lack of work equals a lack of cash to spend on cartridges .

Regards OTH

50,000 acres!!! My god.