BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres

Browning

Bit of a strange one this but here goes......

I have an almost new set of BFG All terrain tyres (LT 265/70 R16) on my Shogun.

This set of tyres has done less than 8000 miles, which means there's at least 60,000 miles left in them.

I am part-exing my Shogun against a new Navara, which has 17" wheels, so the BFG's on the Shogun are no good for the new truck.

It seems a shame to send in the Shogun with such new tyres on, when someone else could make use of them. These tyres are £120 each new.

I would need another set of tyres as the new truck is not here until end of April.

So, can anyone make use of a set of cheap tyres? Does anyone have any ideas? Part exchange?

I'd love to swap but reckon putting 235's on yours would not go down well. Personally I'd check that auction site to see if you can pick up a cheapish set of replacement wheels with tyres and then deal with this set at your leisure, fundamentally these make £300 plus second hand all day long.

On second thoughts check you can't fit a 16" wheel to the navara, if its got low profile tyres you may find the tyre diameters are about the same and assuming you'll be buying a decent set of tyres for it you may save a bob or two

Edited by al4x