my lovely bones

Ozzy Fudd

a friends trying to talk me into going to the cinema to see it tomorrow night. she keeps saying its supposed to be really good, etc, but going by the adverts it looks a bit **** to me, seems to be more of a psyhological/crime horror than the usual blood/guts/mad killer/zombie/alien type i normally prefer :good:

so has anyone seen it? and if so, do you reckon i should bite the bullet and go along, or claim ive twisted my ankle when out shooting tomorrow and cry off?

a friends trying to talk me into going to the cinema to see it tomorrow night. she keeps saying its supposed to be really good, etc, but going by the adverts it looks a bit **** to me, seems to be more of a psyhological/crime horror than the usual blood/guts/mad killer/zombie/alien type i normally prefer :good:

so has anyone seen it? and if so, do you reckon i should bite the bullet and go along, or claim ive twisted my ankle when out shooting tomorrow and cry off?

Younger daughter persuaded me to read the book as a holiday read some years ago - utter tosh

... and the reviews reckon that the film is worse than the book