Floater Works Then

adymorris

Ady,

If you are going to manufacture them include a 'T' bar just above where they go into the ground to stop the stem swivelling round, resulting in the pigeon flying upside down. And I'll have two! :good:

non of the type made by hawkeye or greenhunter etc fly "upside" down unlike a certain commercial one that DOES

KW

I have seen videos of ones that do go upside down but on the bright side with a bit of wind they right themselves, :hmm: wont the pigeons see them as just swooping ? :hmm: look forawrd to the production run starting and i dare say with the right price you can say goodbye to your evenings off due to mass production,orders will be flying in :good: could this be the death knell of rotarys :hmm:

A lot of people have beaten me to it - which gives me a very good guide as to what to set the price to which as you say will drive the cost down :rolleyes:

adymorris ! have just bought one off e-bay for £25 if you can beat that i think i will be interested,probably more people too :lol:

Edited by berettaman

I'm trying to get the cost around or below £30 without compromising on the quality while still making it worth my while, If I can't then I'll just make a batch for myself and my shooting buddy - if I can I'll be flogging em in the near future - have a couple of things that require my urgent attention first

Not realy you could buy more ,when you think what a rotary and battery weigh then there would be less weight in six floaters,lots more movement :yes:

and thats exactly what you want,init :rolleyes:

Well yes. Movement is good, but I don't see how a magnet can be used as a benchmark for loading the gear :yes: Surely two floaters weighing a fraction of the weight of a magnet and costing far less is OK? I don't feel the need to use a donkey to carry my gear.

Anyway, they gave me a good deal :yes: