solid slug reloads?

All you need to do is buy some slugs from buckandslug.co.UK get some shot shells with the same weight payload and bobs ya unckle

Do not take this advice it does not work like this lead shot has fluidity slugs dont ,loads sutable for shot are not sutable for slug take a 24 gram 7.5 remove the shot and replace with a slug this will be massavely over pressure

USE PROVEN LOADDATER ONLY

Deershooter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookoff013

All you need to do is buy some slugs from buckandslug.co.UK get some shot shells with the same weight payload and bobs ya unckle

no, not really, whome ever told you this is an idiot. there are multiple recipes out there that are proven, proffed and exellent.

if you did just do this it will be undoubtedly over pressure. not only that, the slug would probly just crawl out the barrel (if it didnt split the barrel first.)

the powders i use are just too blinking fast.

Yes it might work but its very dangerous you have no idea of pressure its like loading lead shell with steel come on guys just be sensible

In all the reloading books and data on the internet you look at you will never find a 24 gram slug propelled by Vectan AS24 powder they use some thing like Uneque there must be 15 more powders between these two

Deershooter

It works guys :) and it doesn't crawl out the barrel or split it

SO STUPID DO NOT POST DANGEROUS INFORMATION YO COULD ENDANGER OTHER PEOPLES LIVES

Deershooter

Guest cookoff013

let me tell you.

i proof stuff all the time. its a hobby.

what you dont see are the failures at proof. those loads that go above pressure.

the last loads i had done 2/5 failed.

of the 2 that failed, both were 50-60% over pressure, just due to a minor increment in powder.

i am not showing anyone the data, but if it goes high with shot, it`ll be silly high with a slug.