Mrs ain't happy with me

Cosd

I glooped half a bottle of suphuric acid based drain cleaner down the plughole, didn't pour it straight :good: so the sink has been discoloured ever since....always a bowl in the sink, (which bugs me no end), so I asked what all the moaning was about :good:, 'out of sight' and all that ;)

Best thing you can do is buy her a new washing up bowl , to stand in the sink . Hydrochloric acid would have burned the finish out . and no way it will it polish out , I use it to clean concrete off concrete mixer trucks , a few years back I had a driver who cleaned a near brand new truck ( about 8 weeks old ) which was orange when he started . Took to long getting round to hoseing if down on a nice hot sunny day , and the whole truck turned pink , could of f###### killed him . 3k respray was the only fix

:good:

You can roughly guess the age range of guys on here from some of the post they put on.

A stain on the sink top from fiddling with the gun and acid ! got to be 40 plus !!!!!!!

Bum marks, boob marks and the odd teeth mark in the work top from sink side fumbles under 40 :good:

Mate of mine had his chokes stick in so being an older guy he remembered Coca Cola used to free up rusted nut's so he stood end's of his barrels in a cup of coke -- guess what - it took all blueing off - never loosened chokes but it cost him a bit for re blueing - if anyone at shoot say's how do you remove stuck chokes and our mate is in earshot we all shout coca cola

So Coke could be better than acid --- That looks good no pun was intended.

Dave

You can roughly guess the age range of guys on here from some of the post they put on.

A stain on the sink top from fiddling with the gun and acid ! got to be 40 plus !!!!!!!

Bum marks, boob marks and the odd teeth mark in the work top from sink side fumbles under 40 :good:

Sorry Deny Essex your guess is way out, I still get sex in the kitchen at 68,mind you I live at 52!!!!!