Please can you assist me???

robbobsam

I have a Daystate Air wolf with MTC scopes and the lense on the front of the scope is 50mm.

I have just purchased a Jetbeam Raptor torch as in the diagram below.

RaptorPLISTP.jpg

I intended to use a Clulite mount to attach it, like in the diagram below.

5GA6422DK47AT3W.jpg

Unfortunately Clulite are refusing to sell me a bracket without the light (Which is a pants light as I have already purchased one of these lights and returned it as it didn't work in cold weather)

Therefore can any of you guys assist me in locating a suitable bracket to attack a standard 1" torch body with a 55mm torch head to a scope with a 30mm barrel 50mm objective lense.

Your help would be very very appreciated.

Alternatively if you have a Clulite and want to sell me the bracket please get in touch.... Cash Waiting.

Whilst the Clulite Masterlite Torch is very very poor in cold weather, the bracket is great and will be great with a good torch in it.

Please P.M me here or contact me via email.

was gonna suggest ebay but alex beat me to it! good plan Chris! if all else fails, try looking for www.surefire.com i use one off their torches for lamping and also close contact CP work abroad, they do a very wide range of brackets and holder for rifles, shotguns and handguns. hope this helps

I use a couple of these (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12000) or one if the scope has low turrets, cheap as chips and quick to put on and off the scope.

Beat me to it i got one for my .410 hushpower fits a treat well worth the money :yes::yes::yes: torches are good off there aswell :hmm:

The cheshire gun rooms one is barrel , but the other is is for a scope, but I have just noticed it is a deben mount which is a shame, sorry. Thing is i am sure i have seen something like this some where, just cant remember where. :yes:

Edited by alexr