mcdonalds fail

ROBLATCH

I don't mind their breakfasts :P

This will be a fake. It's a chicken head-shaped drumstick by the look of it, the skin and coating lovingly modelled into a chicken head shape then fried. Either a compo attempt or a vegan earth-mother anti treehugger attempt at discrediting McDonalds. :yp:

What is interesting however, is reading the thousands of comments from the intelligentsia of the planet. :D

Most of these people must be retarded. They can't string two words together. If I couldn't express myself better than that, I would keep my trap shut forever. These people have no hope and no future because they have no brain :D:lol: :lol:

I believe there are chimpanzees somewhere that can communicate better than these cabbages. (In fact I would imagine there are probably cabbages that can communicate better) :P

Here's one : "wow, why dident the cook be like, "hmm i better not stick this in the deepfrier" lol ***" :look: :yes: :yes: :P:D:P

Scary :yes:

Edited by Chard

I work in the food industry and one of my customers makes the beefburgers for McDonalds. I can tell you categorically that they are about the best quality burgers you will buy anywhere. They are one of the most fussy and demanding companies I have come across in my 20 years in the business, with the possible exception of Coca Cola. People who slag these big corporations have no idea of the hoops they (and their suppliers, and their supplier's suppliers) will jump through in the name of quality and food safety. I would far rather eat in McDonalds than out of some burger van where the meat is as cheap as they can get it and the chef spent the 10 minutes before I turned up scratching his bum and blowing snot out of his nostrils onto the griddle.

Having said that, sometimes I just can't resist a bacon butty from the caravan in a layby on the A421...

I work in the food industry and one of my customers makes the beefburgers for McDonalds. I can tell you categorically that they are about the best quality burgers you will buy anywhere. They are one of the most fussy and demanding companies I have come across in my 20 years in the business, with the possible exception of Coca Cola. People who slag these big corporations have no idea of the hoops they (and their suppliers, and their supplier's suppliers) will jump through in the name of quality and food safety. I would far rather eat in McDonalds than out of some burger van where the meat is as cheap as they can get it and the chef spent the 10 minutes before I turned up scratching his bum and blowing snot out of his nostrils onto the griddle.

Having said that, sometimes I just can't resist a bacon butty from the caravan in a layby on the A421...

Excellent, now I feel much better about all the McDonalds I eat :hmm: