vixen

Guest pigeonbasher

Guest pigeonbasher

a vixen i shot last night, couldent find it last night, but went straight to it this morning, strange? bullett federal american eagle hollow point 50 grains

post-11-1130410253.jpg

Edited by pigeonbasher

Well done pigeon basher. :oops:

How do you find the American eagle ammo?

Whats it group like mate? :lol:

Thats happened to me before whilst lamping at night, foxes are very hard to see to pick up on the ground, till the next morning.

Edited by Frank

thats a chunky looking vikki, well done mate............ :oops::lol::lol: ive been in the same situation b4. shot 2 foxes in the same field and when i went to pick them up i could only find 1, so i went back the next day and still couldn't find it. so i gave it up as a bad job and told myself it must have been only wounded. but i was 110% sure it fell like a brick it wasn't a hard shot everything was in my favour.

then there it was lying ther stone dead these mothers take some finding in stubble fields during the daytime never mind in the middle of the night :lol::lol:

but i'd never lay my rifle on the ground like that :/:/

i treat mine like a beautiful woman "firm but gentle" :D:):D

Guest pigeonbasher

hi frank, not grouping to well as yet, 1inch at best, but the rifles only had 40 rnds

through it so it will only get better, & at £6.75 a box i can play all day,cheers p/b

Guest pigeonbasher

my mistake frank ur right they ar 50 grain, hit it between the eyes 135 yds

head felt like a sponge, looking at its belly its got one of my m8s pheasents

in its guts, my m8s been after this charlie for weeks, this was shot 30 yrds

from a release pen

another pheasent thief bites the dust,and buy the way how much does one of those remys set you back,as im looking for a .223 for charlie

What price range yoyu looking Flash ?

Have a look on the guntrader website. Plenty to choose from. It will give you an indication if nothing else

Jonno

Its hard to beet a good CZ 527, which i have. Deadly accuate with most types of ammo. :lol: Pic below of me rifle, its the top one. :lol:

Thats a great deal you got for your Remmy pigeonbasher. :oops: I must try some of them federal eagles threw my .223, just to satisfie my curiosity. :lol:

I know of a cheap supply.

At the moment im getting alf inch groups with the Federal Nosler Ballistic Tip Primium 40 grain ammo.

Edited by Frank