PUPPIES FOR SALE

nicholiath

post-9562-1270058962.jpgpost-9562-1270058990.jpgBorn 7/3/10 ready 2/5/10 IN LINCOLNSHIRE

Accidental mating. ( next doors dog got into my garden!!!!!)Labrador X Rhodesian Ridgeback

DAM: My KC reg yellow Labrador Working gundog. Calm and biddable, very good worker, no hip problems, lives with other dogs and children.

SIRE: Rhodesian Ridgeback (fox red colour) Lives with other dog and children, calm and good natured.

10 Healthy strong pups. All pups are black this is due to my labs dam being black. Should be good workers! plus nobody will try and steal your birds!

£150 to good homes

Good luck with the pups they should be quite an interesting dog these. I have a Ridgeback and he is a fantastic dog very friendly and great with kids but very protective of the home with strangers. I take him out shooting with me, he is very good at tracking sent trails but not into retrieving.

Good luck with the pups they should be quite an interesting dog these. I have a Ridgeback and he is a fantastic dog very friendly and great with kids but very protective of the home with strangers. I take him out shooting with me, he is very good at tracking sent trails but not into retrieving.

Hopefully the retriever blood will help with retrieving!!! :devil: