HELP??

chunkyed

:good: not to worry and don`t beat youself up about it,it happens.

have you seen the warrener one where an irish guy has a shotgun and says he has shot allsorts.

foxes came running in,both barrels at this fox and misses...close up too...warrener is not chuffed..

was it adrenain rush or panicky..at least be happy that you did not injure it..better to miss and leave for another day..

al

:good: not to worry and don`t beat youself up about it,it happens.

have you seen the warrener one where an irish guy has a shotgun and says he has shot allsorts.

foxes came running in,both barrels at this fox and misses...close up too...warrener is not chuffed..

was it adrenain rush or panicky..at least be happy that you did not injure it..better to miss and leave for another day..

al

Im not going to shoot at one again its put me off

Im not going to shoot at one again its put me off

never let it do that,as you may realize without knowing,that when you shoot one,the answer may suddenly become apparant to you.

if it don`t you can be sure that you will get it right next time.

when i first started to be interested in shooting fox,i would not shoot one for ages,as i was worried about wounding.eventually i was confident enough to take one(at 30yrds)and it dropped instantly.

not everything goes smoothly and things do go wrong,so it is a case of get over it and put it out of your mind and do it right next time.

al

2 foxes at once will throw most people,so just put it down to experiance..

maybe you hoped to get them both and it threw you. :good:

noticed your a young lad,so learn from it and keep trying,as you have plenty of time to get another with the shottie.

al

ps,if you say to me your going to give up,i will come round and kick your butt.. :yes: ...so chin up. :oops:

Edited by albob

32gram 6's.

so not as if you could actually miss.

At 20 yards it shouldn't make much difference but as a general rule if you are thinking fox, you really need a couple of BB's in there or AAA or something of that ilk, always keep a couple in a separate pocket..... ya never know

32 6 is a bit light for fox but should still have bought them down close. Odds are you pricked them both anyway, but it was probably just one of those days.

Quick play on a pattern plate will hopefully resolve any issues and restore confidence!