Looking for a new scope for the new HMR

scotland rifles

I have a Weaver 4.5-14x40 Grand Slam scope for sale, i have looked on the net and found this page

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp...=1&oi=spell

prices range from just under £300 to just under £400, check the scope out on the web and you will see that this scope is an excellent tool for evening shooting.

its in perfect working order, no bumps or scratches, yours for the amazing price of £150-00 posted fully insured.

If you are interested i have an Anschutz 22 that it is on at the moment, you can have them both for £350.00

Edited by peck

I have a Weaver 4.5-14x40 Grand Slam scope for sale, i have looked on the net and found this page

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp...=1&oi=spell

prices range from just under £300 to just under £400, check the scope out on the web and you will see that this scope is an excellent tool for evening shooting.

its in perfect working order, no bumps or scratches, yours for the amazing price of £150-00 posted fully insured.

If you are interested i have an Anschutz 22 that it is on at the moment, you can have them both for £350.00

hi peck.

sadly the 40mm objective is way to small for me, and i have the new sako quad .22/.17 hmr paid for in the shop awaiting my ticket coming back from the variation.

but thank you

bob.

You should reconsider Peck's offer.

I have 6-20 Grand Slams and the Weaver light input is as good as my Burris Black Diamond that now retails over £1000. The Weavers are a very underrated scope and far better than their price belies. At his offer price it really is a bargain.

Edited by mry716

You should reconsider Peck's offer.

I have 6-20 Grand Slams and the Weaver light input is as good as my Burris Black Diamond that now retails over £1000. The Weavers are a very underrated scope and far better than their price belies. At his offer price it really is a bargain.

thank you.

but its only a bargain if its the scope your after, and for me its not,

but thank you for your thoughts.

bob.

hows about Leupold VXIII 6.5-20x50 Long Range , with aluminium flip covers, 30mm tube, hawke match mounts, sunshade, side focus

mint condition off my HMR £550 posted

not for me thank you £550 is well over the top for a scope for HMR and the target turrets on the LRT are far to big for me in the filed.

again thank you for your offer.

bob.