Rossendale Fusiliers Rifle & Pistol Club?

Hi All. As above, I would like any info about the Rossendale Fusiliers Rifle and Pistol Club with a view to joining, particularly the location of the range on Sundays as it can not be very far from me.

Anyone help please?:lol:?

The range is near Rawtenstall, I have been to the club a couple of times, it has a new 200m range, a well established 100m & some new practical shotgun berms, the club is well supported & the guys are easy going. I have PM'd you a contact & his number.

ATB

N

Hi. Found the forum searching for Rossendale Fusiliers. (PW forum looks good and looking forward to getting involved!) I am looking for somewhere to shoot 100/200m full bore and possibly PSG in this area other than Diggle. Can anyone let me have contact details for someone at Rossendale so I can find out what goes on and when?

Many thanks

BPH

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, found this thread via a google search for RFR&PC following an e-mail to UKPSA.

I am very interested in doing some PSG shooting.

Can someone PM me the contact details for the club as I cant seem to find anything on google.

I am based in north Manchester and I currently shoot at Worsley.

Thanks Simon.

Hi, found this thread via a google search for RFR&PC following an e-mail to UKPSA.

I am very interested in doing some PSG shooting.

Can someone PM me the contact details for the club as I cant seem to find anything on google.

I am based in north Manchester and I currently shoot at Worsley.

Thanks Simon.

Hi Simon

Contact Mick (Mossberg) in this thread via PM.

Mick is running the PSG at Rossendale & although in its early days they are making great progress, already members from the club including Mick himself are shooting PSG at an International level, we just returned from a match in Germany only last night.

He can help you get started.

Good luck

N

• 3 months later...
Hi Mate,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I was not a member of the forum so had to register.

If you are interested let me know.

Kind regards

Mick

Hi there.

Likewise I would be interested in a little practical shotgun and full bore rifle. Any chance of some contact details for the club??

• 1 month later...
Hi to all

My name is graham and I'm trying to find out any details about this club and how to join and who are the people that you have to contact any help would be appreciated

Hi Graham

Welcome to the forum, if you have read this thread you will see the member called "Mossberg" who made post #4 on page 1.

His name is Mick, contact him via the personal messenger facility on this forum, he will get you signed up.

Regards

N

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Kev (Yankeedoo), After I had finished talking to you on the phone it dawned on me that it might be better to edit your post and remove your phone number and hope that members contact you with offers of help via PM.

I'm not fault finding but if I could easily contact you by phone then it would be possible for "less desirable people" to do the same if they wanted to mate!

I look forward to meeting you and trying to help you out in the New Year! :good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Mate,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I was not a member of the forum so had to register.

If you are interested let me know.

Kind regards

Mick

Mick, I understand that Rossendale are running a UKPSA Safety course in Dec ? Do you have places ? I was looking to do the course from LBP and .22LR ? Please PM me with details - Thanks - Richard

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone I'm also new to the site and would like details of available membership to the Rossendale Fusiliers please although I have quite a few years experience with Full bore Pistols I'm just getting back into rifles and shotguns and I'm interested in rifled slug competitions if any one can help. Thanks in anticipation.

Steve.