I hate Bank Holidays

I feel like a kid on Xmas eve.

I know, having spoken to the firearms department in Bristol last week, that my FAC Certificate is in the post, (with a variation for .223 and .308).

I have the rifles all sorted, paid for etc, waiting to be picked up, and can't do so until Mr Postman arrives, and he isn't going to do that today because it's Bank Holiday.

On a better note, I got my new Beretta A400 last week and I am very pleased with it, it fits me like a glove, and is very light to handle and fire.

It cycled everything except some 21gram carts we tried. The finish on the gun is very good and although I have only had it a few days, I just know I'm going to be happy with it.

Bank holidays Bah humbug.

Yeah I agree I have to go to Belgium tommorrow and just realised that all the banks are closed. :angry: Looks like I will have to change my pounds on the ferry at exorbitant rates.

You might better of using a 'hole-in-the-wall' on the Belgium side. No guarantees but it was better for me in France a month or so ago.