lost permission.

matth12321

As it says in the title I've just lost my one and only permission which has really ****** me off.

When i got home from school this afternoon i decided to take the shotty for a walk. As i left the house i walked in to the tenant farmer who had given me permission to shoot the land around my house, he told me that all the shooting rights have changed hands and are now controlled by one person.

My dad (I'm 16 so i have left it to him) has said he is going to give the bloke a ring but first he needs to get the number from the Borde hill estate office and it won't be open until monday. This has really made me angry Because i was hoping to go shooting this weekend.

If any one knows the name of the person who holds the shooting rights for the borde hill estate and can give me any advice on what i can do i would be very grateful.

MATT

P.S sorry about the spelling, punctuation and grammar it's not my strong point.

Edited by matth12321

Are we talking about an Estate you shoot on? And your looking to speak to the Factor or the Gamekeeper?

Calm yourself down and wait till Monday. You'll get yourself nowhere if you go in all guns blazin. Think what your gonna have to say before you go in.

Hi matth12321. first thing DONT PANIC. Sit down with your dad and work out something to say. try to get a face to face with the new owner, it's dificult to sell yourself over the phone so work out a few strategies, write down all the positives that you can offer and that they can benifit from by having you on the doorstep.

Good luck, they may have something to offer you, remember strangers are only friends we havent met yet!

Paladin