Airgunner requires assistance

Dawsie

Hello out there!

New to the club and already looking for assistance!

Firstly, I would appreciate you looking at my 'wanted advertisment' for a decent scope and folding 12g and 410g with hushpower or equivilent, and secondly, I have been trying to register on the Airgun BBS web site, but to no avail, each time I fill in the registration details it comes back saying 'the administrator has banned your registration', anyone else having the same problem?

Anyway, thats it for now, look forward to reading your comments on the above.

Cheers

Dawsie

Hello and welcome Dawsie, I think you'll find that the BBS doesnt allow your email address, for instance dawsie@yahoo.co.uk They only take subscribed email addresses, though no doubt you'll be able to find a freeby that they havent banned.

Edited by Axe

The BBS can be a good source if info but you have to spend more time sifting. Most of the people on there have a single mind set and seem to advise others with bad advice, which only serves to spread it. So I figure a newcomer is far better off on a less occupied more down to earth forum such as PW. At least here most of the views are honest, from people who have experienced for themselves. Not i've heard of or I saw once or I read once, type of thing. One of the goof things about the BBS, is it is a great source of entertainment, sit down with a bowl of popcorn and a can of coke and watch the insults fly.! :rolleyes: