Truffle ESS potentially pregnant!

Ferretboy111

LAMBRIGGAN_LADDY_OF_TORWIND_PEDIGREE.doc

Hello all;

After alot of thought I eventually decided to breed from my 3year old ESS "Truffle" last weekend; Truffle is of a classic style of Spaniel retaining a larger form than some spaniels, which adds to her steadiness in the field. As I am a part time keeper and regular attender of local shoots; she is used mainly within the beating line to flush game and responds well to the whistle. She has 27 FTCH in her 5 gen pedigree and as far as I know 13 FTW; including most recently FTCH Denford Danny of Belvden and FTCH Trawsgoed lad of caldyview. She also has Rytex and badgercourt in her lines.

TRUFF2.jpg

TRUFF.jpg

I decided to breed her with a cracking stud dog near to where I live called "Woody"; who has 31 FTCH in his lines and 19 FTW; including most recently FTCH Misselchalke lad of halaze and FTCH Craighaar boris. He also contains rytex and badgercourt lines. The main reason for breeding these two dogs together was not only due to their pedigrees and the style of their relations but because their temperments are both so loyal and keen to please.

woody.jpg

The pups (If she is pregnant) should be due the 10th July and so will be ready to leave during septemeber. Both parent dogs are heavily marked however both lines have very white relations so it will be exciting too see how they turn out. All pups wil be KC reg and will all be docked, declawed and microchipped.

I have pictures of Truffle' parents + grandparents+ as a puppy and also have pictures of Woody's parents and relations aswell as both of their Pedigree's. If people want too see pedigrees im more than happy to send them.

Partly a presale post and partly just because I wanted to tell everyone! :lol:

I cant wait!! Attached is the studs pedigree and my dogs pedigree is copied below:

trffles.jpg

Alex

Edited by Ferretboy111

Well done Truffle,

I hope everything goes well for you and her, Have you found a vet who will dock the tails? If not let me know and I can help.

Cheers

Martin

PS,

Do you still have my Starting Pistol?

Look like very nice markings, on both, see if you can put up the pedigrees so people can view these also, just might assist with the sale of the pups.

Hope all goes well and would be nice to see how marked the pups are

well done :lol:

Its my other half wants one more than I do but she wants one with lots of colouring and spots on legs :yes:

The fact it comes from sensible stock fills me with a bit less dread of having a GWP and springer together :hmm:

well my other half does I don't I've just got to make the most of it so one with a parental history of being steady has to be a good start. Not sure I can see it coming foxing quite like my current one that just goes to sleep on the back seat though

• 3 weeks later...