Very interesting morning.

M ROBSON

I was out for a morning stalk today with a regular client of mine. We saw some interesting things and took a few videos.

Then we stalked into a nice marshy area where I knew I had a big old buck working. There he was out sunning himself. A very nice trophy that should make a silver medal.

4614468739_faee54bb6a_b.jpg

Cheers,

Mark.

cracking vids mark the first buck was a cracker well on his way to being a realy nice medal.

were you out after a trophy buck or did you have a certain buck in mind coz i would have been a very happy bunny with any of those bucks in the bag.what weight was in the buck your guest shot he was a topper :good::lol:

ps what time in the day did you see all those deer as i never seem to see many at first light and i know they are there :lol:

Edited by cocker3

Thank guys, :good:

Dave,

It's not broken but flattened out, like it's tried to make 2 points.

Cocker,

We can see up to 20 nice 6 point bucks on a good morning. This guy was after a nice old medal beast or an unusual freak head. We see them from first light right through to 09:30 when we stop stalking, the big buck was shot at 09:20!! Still wet he's weighing in at 620g.

We were out last night and watched a big bodied buck knocking the cr4p out of a good 6 pointer. On closer inspection the big buck was old and only had 4 points, not even a trace of a brow tine..................he had to go!

4615777910_56dc84ba70.jpg

We've had 18 bucks now for 28 outings, inc 6 medal class bucks. :lol:

Cheers,

Mark.

cocker,

We normally cover several farms near to each other, unless we are sitting at night waiting for a specific buck. I've just spent the last 12 weeks of spring on my ground shooting pigeons 6 days a week so I get to know what bucks are about. They don't always stay in the same places though, especially if cattle are moved about! :good:

chees,

Mark.

We were out last night and watched a big bodied buck knocking the cr4p out of a good 6 pointer. On closer inspection the big buck was old and only had 4 points, not even a trace of a brow tine..................he had to go!

That lad did indeed have to go, those heads will do a lot of damage to other bucks :oops:

Keep up the good work :blink: